Re: [stlouis_santarchy]

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2007
      Wait a minute... CBGBs opens at 9, but I guess that'd
      be a bit late if we were doing S.Grand in the daytime.
      I know I got a phone call from there just last night,
      so they aren't closed, closed. Absolutely Goosed is
      WAY out of my price range, unless they've changed
      their drink menu recently. I agree though, totally
      depends what time of day we're talking here.
      I still think Maplewood is too far out of the way, but
      that Jimmy John's place does serve a mean, reasonably
      priced sandwich.
      Hmmm.. Wonder what the Santarchy planning fairy will
      come up with...
      ~rain

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs