RE: [stlouis_santarchy] A newbie's two cent's worth...

  • D. Michelle Vollmar Powers
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2007

      True that, newbie – good point

      From: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com [mailto:stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of millsapm
      Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 10:42 AM
      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] A newbie's two cent's worth...

      Hello, I joined in Santarchy for the first time last year and had a
      blast, so I'm really excited about this year's event! As far as the
      venues I know that whatever is decided will be fantastic, but I do
      have to say that part my enjoyment last year was derived from handing
      out treats to wide-eyed kids (and their parents) that didn't know
      quite what to think of the 30+ Santas marching their way. Seems most
      of the kids we encountered were along the march from McPherson to the
      Metrolink stop in the CWE and during the march through Union Station.
      So, I think keeping a place or two like that on the schedule would be
      fun for all. Just my two cents... :o)