RE: [stlouis_santarchy] StL S A N T A R C H Y

    Message 1 of 62 , Nov 14, 2007
      Last time I spoke with Queen Bee/Bonita, she was just
      waiting to hear what our trail would be so she could
      figure out where to meet up with food like she does
      every year...
      Still, I also am on a budget, as I've mentioned
      before, so definately thinking cheap cheap cheap...
      Anywhere with super cheap PBR is always good if you
      ask me (although I realize I'm quite lonely in this
      opinion). I know Amp, and anywhere on S.Grand has
      cheap PBR. I'm pretty sure the reason we haven't hit
      S.Grand before is due to transport.
      Gabriel, do you know anything about being able to add
      that area to the mix?
      ~rain

      --- barbara tabor <barbaratabor@...> wrote:
      Our budget's a little
      > tight this year too. 12
      > hours of eating, drinking and tipping can add up.
      > That's why I suggested
      > we incorporate white castle/taco bell into our path.

      Make Yahoo! your homepage.
      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Rebecka Wyrde
      Message 62 of 62 , Nov 25, 2007
        5 random rules fo new york city sidewalk santas
        (from the volunteers of America guidebook)
        1. No garlic or raw onions. Two words: breath mints
        2. Don't climb down, sit on, or lean against your chimney collection box.
        3. If a child asks, "Are you really Santa Claus?" reply, "I'm Santa's helper.  The big guy is at the North Pole getting ready for Christmas."
        4. Don't accessorize you snow-white Santa beard with crumbly potato chips or sticky candy canes.  In the beard department, less is more.
        5. Do ring your bell rhythmically and say your ho-ho-ho's joyfully.  Remember: you are an icon with an image to maintain.

        So Santa's . . . maintain that image ;)