RE: [stlouis_santarchy] StL S A N T A R C H Y

    Message 1 of 62 , Nov 13, 2007

      We can take the # 57 from civic center to Manchester & grand or Manchester & kingshighway.   Or vice versa.

      But I think Union Station is a big detour for 1 bar.  What could be combined with it?

      Or We could hit Maplewood between the CWE & the grove (old #57 again).   You didn’t think I gave up on that idea from last year did ya?

      Lets keep throwing out the ideas, then see what order would make the most sense, and be easiest for transportation.

      I agree starting in the loop and ending in Soulard should definitely be kept.  Gotta have some traditions.

      Message 62 of 62 , Nov 25, 2007
        5 random rules fo new york city sidewalk santas
        (from the volunteers of America guidebook)
        1. No garlic or raw onions. Two words: breath mints
        2. Don't climb down, sit on, or lean against your chimney collection box.
        3. If a child asks, "Are you really Santa Claus?" reply, "I'm Santa's helper.  The big guy is at the North Pole getting ready for Christmas."
        4. Don't accessorize you snow-white Santa beard with crumbly potato chips or sticky candy canes.  In the beard department, less is more.
        5. Do ring your bell rhythmically and say your ho-ho-ho's joyfully.  Remember: you are an icon with an image to maintain.

        So Santa's . . . maintain that image ;)