RE: [stlouis_santarchy] StL S A N T A R C H Y

    Message 1 of 62 , Nov 13, 2007
      I second that. I also like the Grove district and
      I've been thinking South Grand for a while. Problem
      with S.Grand I think is transportation? We should
      look into that...
      ~rain

      --- Cheryl Wilson <cheryl52199@...> wrote:

      > I think I would be willing to give up the shopping
      > spree to not not have to deal with all the "college
      > frat boy/girls gone wild pukefest" BS that the
      > Landing provides...Well written Lana!!!! I think the
      > Grove would be fun as well as South Grand. What
      > about Union Station? I was told we don't really get
      > any drink or food specials and it's really
      > expensive..
      > Cheryl

    • Rebecka Wyrde
      Message 62 of 62 , Nov 25, 2007
        5 random rules fo new york city sidewalk santas
        (from the volunteers of America guidebook)
        1. No garlic or raw onions. Two words: breath mints
        2. Don't climb down, sit on, or lean against your chimney collection box.
        3. If a child asks, "Are you really Santa Claus?" reply, "I'm Santa's helper.  The big guy is at the North Pole getting ready for Christmas."
        4. Don't accessorize you snow-white Santa beard with crumbly potato chips or sticky candy canes.  In the beard department, less is more.
        5. Do ring your bell rhythmically and say your ho-ho-ho's joyfully.  Remember: you are an icon with an image to maintain.

        So Santa's . . . maintain that image ;)