RE: [stlouis_santarchy] StL S A N T A R C H Y

  • Patrick O'Brien
    Message 1 of 62 , Nov 13, 2007

      Pretty much,

      I am down with what Lana said, but ain’t happening at all with the CWE.

      If that is where we wind up, that is fine, but we could find other places that would appreciate our special brand of holiday rumpus more.

      Patrick O'Brien

      Change is Inevitable
      Laughter is always an Option

      Message 62 of 62 , Nov 25, 2007
        5 random rules fo new york city sidewalk santas
        (from the volunteers of America guidebook)
        1. No garlic or raw onions. Two words: breath mints
        2. Don't climb down, sit on, or lean against your chimney collection box.
        3. If a child asks, "Are you really Santa Claus?" reply, "I'm Santa's helper.  The big guy is at the North Pole getting ready for Christmas."
        4. Don't accessorize you snow-white Santa beard with crumbly potato chips or sticky candy canes.  In the beard department, less is more.
        5. Do ring your bell rhythmically and say your ho-ho-ho's joyfully.  Remember: you are an icon with an image to maintain.

        So Santa's . . . maintain that image ;)