RE: [stlouis_santarchy] StL S A N T A R C H Y
I am down with what Lana said, but ain’t happening at all with the CWE.
If that is where we wind up, that is fine, but we could find other places that would appreciate our special brand of holiday rumpus more.
Change is Inevitable
Laughter is always an Option
From: email@example.com [mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org ] On Behalf Of Lana Camp
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 4:54 PM
Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] StL S A N T A R C H Y
- The Landing is perpetually lame (apologies to anyone who frequents this college fratboy/girls- gone-wild pukefest--I' m too old and too anal to clean vomit off my shoes).
- I think The Grove is a fantastic hotspot; new and fresh...AC knows and loves most of us. Amp, Novak's and Attitudes will get a huge kick out of us, and the ChurchKey will certainly have a ball seeing our throng of North Pole Soopah Stahhz.
- U-City is always a classic good time had by all...
- Downtown is good; they need the excitement, anyway.
- SouthGrand would be most appreciated by me, seeing as how I am their Princess (see: word on the street, RFT) and they could use a little culture, 'cause they are sooo unhip(that was called sarcasm for all who couldn't tell).&nbs p;
- The CWE is great too, but I could give or take it, personally.. .It IS close to a MetroLink Station and you can't beat that with a candy cane.
So that's my two cents for this year's locales of jolly, liquor-filled belligerence. I hope I didn't offend too many people by my opinions--some say I give constructive criticism... others will call me a betch...Either way, I MUST LET IT ALL OUT!
Go from "to-do" to "done" with the all-new Yahoo! Search. Show me how.
- 5 random rules fo new york city sidewalk santas(from the volunteers of America guidebook)1. No garlic or raw onions. Two words: breath mints2. Don't climb down, sit on, or lean against your chimney collection box.3. If a child asks, "Are you really Santa Claus?" reply, "I'm Santa's helper. The big guy is at the North Pole getting ready for Christmas."4. Don't accessorize you snow-white Santa beard with crumbly potato chips or sticky candy canes. In the beard department, less is more.5. Do ring your bell rhythmically and say your ho-ho-ho's joyfully. Remember: you are an icon with an image to maintain.So Santa's . . . maintain that image ;)
Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.