Re: [stlouis_santarchy] StL S A N T A R C H Y

    Message 1 of 62 , Nov 13, 2007
      Wow, all this input on where to travel is
      GREAT! keep the ideas coming. We will
      definately have some changes this year.

      So no one really likes the landing?
      I have no love for the place myself,
      but I did enjoy the Santa shopping
      spree at Dr Johns Adult novelty shop.

      -Lohr

      === message truncated ===

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Rebecka Wyrde
      Message 62 of 62 , Nov 25, 2007
        5 random rules fo new york city sidewalk santas
        (from the volunteers of America guidebook)
        1. No garlic or raw onions. Two words: breath mints
        2. Don't climb down, sit on, or lean against your chimney collection box.
        3. If a child asks, "Are you really Santa Claus?" reply, "I'm Santa's helper.  The big guy is at the North Pole getting ready for Christmas."
        4. Don't accessorize you snow-white Santa beard with crumbly potato chips or sticky candy canes.  In the beard department, less is more.
        5. Do ring your bell rhythmically and say your ho-ho-ho's joyfully.  Remember: you are an icon with an image to maintain.

        So Santa's . . . maintain that image ;)