RE: [stlouis_santarchy] StL S A N T A R C H Y

    Message 1 of 62 , Nov 10, 2007

      #57 Manchester bus runs from Maplewood metrolink station to civic center station.  But will the buses stop/pickup at non-stops – this always seems to change.  Manchester & kingshighway and grand & Chouteau are the options on the schedule. http://www.metrostlouis.org/MetroBus/Routes/57Manchester.pdf

      Other question is timing.  If we hit this area from ucity, it will be mid afternoon.  Isn’t the grove district more of a night scene?

      All things are possible with enough planning.

      Message 62 of 62 , Nov 25, 2007
        5 random rules fo new york city sidewalk santas
        (from the volunteers of America guidebook)
        1. No garlic or raw onions. Two words: breath mints
        2. Don't climb down, sit on, or lean against your chimney collection box.
        3. If a child asks, "Are you really Santa Claus?" reply, "I'm Santa's helper.  The big guy is at the North Pole getting ready for Christmas."
        4. Don't accessorize you snow-white Santa beard with crumbly potato chips or sticky candy canes.  In the beard department, less is more.
        5. Do ring your bell rhythmically and say your ho-ho-ho's joyfully.  Remember: you are an icon with an image to maintain.

        So Santa's . . . maintain that image ;)