Poll results for stlouis_santarchy

  • stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2007
      The following stlouis_santarchy poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Should StL Santarchy 2007 be on Dec. 8th or Dec 15th. NOTE: more than just this poll will be taken into account including offline poll, and resource availablity.

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - December 8th, 4 votes, 15.38%
      - December 15th, 22 votes, 84.62%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stlouis_santarchy

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • Patrick O'Brien
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2007

        OK, but were there any hanging chads involved?

        See you all on the 15th with my blinking red nose

        Patrick O'Brien

        Change is Inevitable
        Inebreation is always an Option