RE: [stlouis_santarchy] poll for stlouis_santarchy Date 8th VS 15th

  • Patrick O'Brien
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 1, 2007

      Hey Lohr ,

      Can I pass on the info for this? I might know a few more folks that might be interested if you don’t mind.

      Patrick O'Brien

      Change is Inevitable
      Struggle is always an Option

      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 1, 2007
        Feel fre to pass this information on
        wherever you want.

        -Lohr

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 28, 2008
          stlouis_santarchy group:

          When shall the St Louis Santarchy march in 2008?
          Now remember, this poll is only PART of the selection process. Not all of the StL Santarchy Krew utilizes yahoo groups. Other peoples and factors will be part of the final decision.

          o Dec 6th
          o Dec 13th
          o Dec 20th

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 7, 2008
            has the date been 'officially' determined/announced?
            i have folks asking me about it.

            is there an initial organizal drunk, i mean meeting, planned.

             Babs

            From: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
            To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 00:44:00 +0000
            Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] New poll for stlouis_santarchy

            stlouis_santarchy group:

            When shall the St Louis Santarchy march in 2008?
            Now remember, this poll is only PART of the selection process. Not all of the StL Santarchy Krew utilizes yahoo groups. Other peoples and factors will be part of the final decision.

            o Dec 6th
            o Dec 13th
            o Dec 20th

            http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/stlouis_ santarchy/ surveys?id= 2445149

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!

          • Brad Finkeldei

                Message 7 of 16 , Nov 7, 2008
                  the votes have to be verified to make sure no dead relatives voted.
                  and it doesnt include absentee ballots  ;-)

                   Babs

                  To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com