Re: [stlouis_santarchy] poll for stlouis_santarchy Date 8th VS 15th

    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 31, 2007
      I went and changed my vote to the 15th. Just trying
      to enable our college Santas.
      ~rain

      --- Lohr <stlouisburn@...> wrote:

      > Just in case people are just chiming in
      > on the list, remember to actually vote
      > on the Yahoo poll!

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Patrick O'Brien
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 1, 2007

        Hey Lohr ,

        Can I pass on the info for this? I might know a few more folks that might be interested if you don’t mind.

        Patrick O'Brien

        Change is Inevitable
        Struggle is always an Option

        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 1, 2007
          Feel fre to pass this information on
          wherever you want.

          -Lohr

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 28, 2008
            stlouis_santarchy group:

            When shall the St Louis Santarchy march in 2008?
            Now remember, this poll is only PART of the selection process. Not all of the StL Santarchy Krew utilizes yahoo groups. Other peoples and factors will be part of the final decision.

            o Dec 6th
            o Dec 13th
            o Dec 20th

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 7, 2008
              has the date been 'officially' determined/announced?
              i have folks asking me about it.

              is there an initial organizal drunk, i mean meeting, planned.

               Babs

              From: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
              To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 00:44:00 +0000
              Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] New poll for stlouis_santarchy

              stlouis_santarchy group:

              When shall the St Louis Santarchy march in 2008?
              Now remember, this poll is only PART of the selection process. Not all of the StL Santarchy Krew utilizes yahoo groups. Other peoples and factors will be part of the final decision.

              o Dec 6th
              o Dec 13th
              o Dec 20th

              http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/stlouis_ santarchy/ surveys?id= 2445149

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!

            • Brad Finkeldei

                  Message 8 of 16 , Nov 7, 2008
                    the votes have to be verified to make sure no dead relatives voted.
                    and it doesnt include absentee ballots  ;-)

                     Babs

                    To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com