Re: [stlouis_santarchy] poll for stlouis_santarchy Date 8th VS 15th

  • ryan thomas
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 30, 2007
      I'm voting for the 8th. This shall be my first
      Santarchy!

      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 30, 2007
        Just in case people are just chiming in
        on the list, remember to actually vote
        on the Yahoo poll!

        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 31, 2007
          I went and changed my vote to the 15th. Just trying
          to enable our college Santas.
          ~rain

          --- Lohr <stlouisburn@...> wrote:

          > Just in case people are just chiming in
          > on the list, remember to actually vote
          > on the Yahoo poll!

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Patrick O'Brien
          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 1, 2007

            Hey Lohr ,

            Can I pass on the info for this? I might know a few more folks that might be interested if you don’t mind.

            Patrick O'Brien

            Change is Inevitable
            Struggle is always an Option

            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 1, 2007
              Feel fre to pass this information on
              wherever you want.

              -Lohr

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 16 , Oct 28, 2008
                stlouis_santarchy group:

                When shall the St Louis Santarchy march in 2008?
                Now remember, this poll is only PART of the selection process. Not all of the StL Santarchy Krew utilizes yahoo groups. Other peoples and factors will be part of the final decision.

                o Dec 6th
                o Dec 13th
                o Dec 20th

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
                Message 7 of 16 , Nov 7, 2008
                  has the date been 'officially' determined/announced?
                  i have folks asking me about it.

                  is there an initial organizal drunk, i mean meeting, planned.

                   Babs

                  From: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
                  To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 00:44:00 +0000
                  Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] New poll for stlouis_santarchy

                  stlouis_santarchy group:

                  When shall the St Louis Santarchy march in 2008?
                  Now remember, this poll is only PART of the selection process. Not all of the StL Santarchy Krew utilizes yahoo groups. Other peoples and factors will be part of the final decision.

                  o Dec 6th
                  o Dec 13th
                  o Dec 20th

                  http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/stlouis_ santarchy/ surveys?id= 2445149

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!

                • Brad Finkeldei

                      Message 10 of 16 , Nov 7, 2008
                        the votes have to be verified to make sure no dead relatives voted.
                        and it doesnt include absentee ballots  ;-)

                         Babs

                        To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com