Re: [stlouis_santarchy] poll for stlouis_santarchy Date 8th VS 15th

  • ryan thomas
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 30, 2007
      I'm voting for the 8th. this will be my first
      Santarchy!

      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 30, 2007
        I'm voting for the 8th. This shall be my first
        Santarchy!

        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 30, 2007
          Just in case people are just chiming in
          on the list, remember to actually vote
          on the Yahoo poll!

          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 31, 2007
            I went and changed my vote to the 15th. Just trying
            to enable our college Santas.
            ~rain

            --- Lohr <stlouisburn@...> wrote:

            > Just in case people are just chiming in
            > on the list, remember to actually vote
            > on the Yahoo poll!

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Patrick O'Brien
            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 1, 2007

              Hey Lohr ,

              Can I pass on the info for this? I might know a few more folks that might be interested if you don’t mind.

              Patrick O'Brien

              Change is Inevitable
              Struggle is always an Option

              Message 6 of 16 , Nov 1, 2007
                Feel fre to pass this information on
                wherever you want.

                -Lohr

                http://mail.yahoo.com
              • stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 16 , Oct 28, 2008
                  stlouis_santarchy group:

                  When shall the St Louis Santarchy march in 2008?
                  Now remember, this poll is only PART of the selection process. Not all of the StL Santarchy Krew utilizes yahoo groups. Other peoples and factors will be part of the final decision.

                  o Dec 6th
                  o Dec 13th
                  o Dec 20th

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                  Message 8 of 16 , Nov 7, 2008
                    has the date been 'officially' determined/announced?
                    i have folks asking me about it.

                    is there an initial organizal drunk, i mean meeting, planned.

                     Babs

                    From: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
                    To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 00:44:00 +0000
                    Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] New poll for stlouis_santarchy

                    stlouis_santarchy group:

                    When shall the St Louis Santarchy march in 2008?
                    Now remember, this poll is only PART of the selection process. Not all of the StL Santarchy Krew utilizes yahoo groups. Other peoples and factors will be part of the final decision.

                    o Dec 6th
                    o Dec 13th
                    o Dec 20th

                    http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/stlouis_ santarchy/ surveys?id= 2445149

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!

                  • Brad Finkeldei

                        Message 11 of 16 , Nov 7, 2008
                          the votes have to be verified to make sure no dead relatives voted.
                          and it doesnt include absentee ballots  ;-)

                           Babs

                          To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com