Re: [stlouis_santarchy] poll for stlouis_santarchy Date 8th VS 15th

  • Brad Finkeldei
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 30, 2007
      I am voting for the 15th!

      On 10/30/07, Lohr <stlouisburn@...> wrote:

      Hey all you St Louis Santas, I just
      checked, and 18 Santas have voted on
      whether the march should be the 8th
      or the 15th. There are 147 santas
      on this mailing list. Do any of the
      other 129 Santas want to include
      their opinion?

      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 30, 2007
        I'm voting for the 8th. this will be my first
        Santarchy!

        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 30, 2007
          I'm voting for the 8th. This shall be my first
          Santarchy!

          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 30, 2007
            Just in case people are just chiming in
            on the list, remember to actually vote
            on the Yahoo poll!

            Message 5 of 16 , Oct 31, 2007
              I went and changed my vote to the 15th. Just trying
              to enable our college Santas.
              ~rain

              --- Lohr <stlouisburn@...> wrote:

              > Just in case people are just chiming in
              > on the list, remember to actually vote
              > on the Yahoo poll!

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • Patrick O'Brien
              Message 6 of 16 , Nov 1, 2007

                Hey Lohr ,

                Can I pass on the info for this? I might know a few more folks that might be interested if you don’t mind.

                Patrick O'Brien

                Change is Inevitable
                Struggle is always an Option

                Message 7 of 16 , Nov 1, 2007
                  Feel fre to pass this information on
                  wherever you want.

                  -Lohr

                  http://mail.yahoo.com
                • stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 16 , Oct 28, 2008
                    stlouis_santarchy group:

                    When shall the St Louis Santarchy march in 2008?
                    Now remember, this poll is only PART of the selection process. Not all of the StL Santarchy Krew utilizes yahoo groups. Other peoples and factors will be part of the final decision.

                    o Dec 6th
                    o Dec 13th
                    o Dec 20th

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!
                    Message 9 of 16 , Nov 7, 2008
                      has the date been 'officially' determined/announced?
                      i have folks asking me about it.

                      is there an initial organizal drunk, i mean meeting, planned.

                       Babs

                      From: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
                      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
                      Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 00:44:00 +0000
                      Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] New poll for stlouis_santarchy

                      stlouis_santarchy group:

                      When shall the St Louis Santarchy march in 2008?
                      Now remember, this poll is only PART of the selection process. Not all of the StL Santarchy Krew utilizes yahoo groups. Other peoples and factors will be part of the final decision.

                      o Dec 6th
                      o Dec 13th
                      o Dec 20th

                      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/stlouis_ santarchy/ surveys?id= 2445149

                      web site listed above.

                      Thanks!

                    • Brad Finkeldei

                          Message 12 of 16 , Nov 7, 2008
                            the votes have to be verified to make sure no dead relatives voted.
                            and it doesnt include absentee ballots  ;-)

                             Babs

                            To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com