Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Santarchy Date

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 30, 2007

      Rain,  i will come by on the 8th to get your Santarchy spending money and hold it for you until the 15th.  ;-)   if you consider the laugh to the dollar ratio - this event rocks.

      now if i could just get someone to hold some of my braincells in reserve to use after the 15th!

       Babs

      From: rain <caritasrainbow@...>
      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Santarchy Date
      Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:17:32 -0700 (PDT)

      I voted for the 8th cuz the 15th is too close to
      Christmas and getting into Christmas present money...
      Santarchy has a tendency to be a bit costly for me.
      Either way I'll do my best to make it this year though
      I'll probably be there later rather than from the very
      start.
      I look forward to seeing all you Santas again this
      year!

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 31, 2007
        Lol! I will budget myself better if the 15th is
        chosen. I definately think it sounds like that is
        probably the best date.
        ~rain

        http://mail.yahoo.com