Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Santarchy Date

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 30, 2007
      Very good reasoning! What a wonderful way to start
      off your holiday! Someone was asking about this over
      the weekend, about when our collges get out for the
      holidays. I think we'd miss a lot of people if we did
      Santarchy the week before finals. That would be sad.

      I know that if I budget better it doesn't really
      matter to me which date is chosen.
      ~rain

      --- cognizanceplease <cognizanceplease@...>

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 30, 2007

        Rain,  i will come by on the 8th to get your Santarchy spending money and hold it for you until the 15th.  ;-)   if you consider the laugh to the dollar ratio - this event rocks.

        now if i could just get someone to hold some of my braincells in reserve to use after the 15th!

         Babs

        From: rain <caritasrainbow@...>
        To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Santarchy Date
        Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:17:32 -0700 (PDT)

        I voted for the 8th cuz the 15th is too close to
        Christmas and getting into Christmas present money...
        Santarchy has a tendency to be a bit costly for me.
        Either way I'll do my best to make it this year though
        I'll probably be there later rather than from the very
        start.
        I look forward to seeing all you Santas again this
        year!

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 31, 2007
          Lol! I will budget myself better if the 15th is
          chosen. I definately think it sounds like that is
          probably the best date.
          ~rain