Santarchy Date

  • Tanya Harris-Soeder
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 30, 2007
      I voted for the  15th because I'll be working in Shelbyville, KY on the 8th. If you Santarchy without me I will cry! :'^(

      Tanya
      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      From: cognizanceplease@...
      Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 00:19:07 +0000
      Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] Santarchy Date

      I vote for the 15th since school gets out on the 14th. Yah!

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 30, 2007
        I voted for the 8th cuz the 15th is too close to
        Christmas and getting into Christmas present money...
        Santarchy has a tendency to be a bit costly for me.
        Either way I'll do my best to make it this year though
        I'll probably be there later rather than from the very
        start.
        I look forward to seeing all you Santas again this
        year!

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 30, 2007
          Very good reasoning! What a wonderful way to start
          off your holiday! Someone was asking about this over
          the weekend, about when our collges get out for the
          holidays. I think we'd miss a lot of people if we did
          Santarchy the week before finals. That would be sad.

          I know that if I budget better it doesn't really
          matter to me which date is chosen.
          ~rain

          --- cognizanceplease <cognizanceplease@...>

          http://mail.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 30, 2007

            Rain,  i will come by on the 8th to get your Santarchy spending money and hold it for you until the 15th.  ;-)   if you consider the laugh to the dollar ratio - this event rocks.

            now if i could just get someone to hold some of my braincells in reserve to use after the 15th!

             Babs

            From: rain <caritasrainbow@...>
            To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Santarchy Date
            Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:17:32 -0700 (PDT)

            I voted for the 8th cuz the 15th is too close to
            Christmas and getting into Christmas present money...
            Santarchy has a tendency to be a bit costly for me.
            Either way I'll do my best to make it this year though
            I'll probably be there later rather than from the very
            start.
            I look forward to seeing all you Santas again this
            year!

            Do You Yahoo!?
            http://mail. yahoo.com

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 31, 2007
              Lol! I will budget myself better if the 15th is
              chosen. I definately think it sounds like that is
              probably the best date.
              ~rain