poll for stlouis_santarchy Date 8th VS 15th

    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 30, 2007
      Hey all you St Louis Santas, I just
      checked, and 18 Santas have voted on
      whether the march should be the 8th
      or the 15th. There are 147 santas
      on this mailing list. Do any of the
      other 129 Santas want to include
      their opinion?

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Brad Finkeldei
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 30, 2007
        I am voting for the 15th!

        On 10/30/07, Lohr <stlouisburn@...> wrote:

        Hey all you St Louis Santas, I just
        checked, and 18 Santas have voted on
        whether the march should be the 8th
        or the 15th. There are 147 santas
        on this mailing list. Do any of the
        other 129 Santas want to include
        their opinion?

        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 30, 2007
          I'm voting for the 8th. this will be my first
          Santarchy!

          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 30, 2007
            I'm voting for the 8th. This shall be my first
            Santarchy!

            Message 5 of 16 , Oct 30, 2007
              Just in case people are just chiming in
              on the list, remember to actually vote
              on the Yahoo poll!

              Message 6 of 16 , Oct 31, 2007
                I went and changed my vote to the 15th. Just trying
                to enable our college Santas.
                ~rain

                --- Lohr <stlouisburn@...> wrote:

                > Just in case people are just chiming in
                > on the list, remember to actually vote
                > on the Yahoo poll!

                http://mail.yahoo.com
              • Patrick O'Brien
                Message 7 of 16 , Nov 1, 2007

                  Hey Lohr ,

                  Can I pass on the info for this? I might know a few more folks that might be interested if you don’t mind.

                  Patrick O'Brien

                  Change is Inevitable
                  Struggle is always an Option

                  Message 8 of 16 , Nov 1, 2007
                    Feel fre to pass this information on
                    wherever you want.

                    -Lohr

                    http://mail.yahoo.com
                  • stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 16 , Oct 28, 2008
                      stlouis_santarchy group:

                      When shall the St Louis Santarchy march in 2008?
                      Now remember, this poll is only PART of the selection process. Not all of the StL Santarchy Krew utilizes yahoo groups. Other peoples and factors will be part of the final decision.

                      o Dec 6th
                      o Dec 13th
                      o Dec 20th

                      web site listed above.

                      Thanks!
                      Message 10 of 16 , Nov 7, 2008
                        has the date been 'officially' determined/announced?
                        i have folks asking me about it.

                        is there an initial organizal drunk, i mean meeting, planned.

                         Babs

                        From: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
                        To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
                        Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 00:44:00 +0000
                        Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] New poll for stlouis_santarchy

                        stlouis_santarchy group:

                        When shall the St Louis Santarchy march in 2008?
                        Now remember, this poll is only PART of the selection process. Not all of the StL Santarchy Krew utilizes yahoo groups. Other peoples and factors will be part of the final decision.

                        o Dec 6th
                        o Dec 13th
                        o Dec 20th

                        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/stlouis_ santarchy/ surveys?id= 2445149

                        web site listed above.

                        Thanks!

                      • Brad Finkeldei

                            Message 13 of 16 , Nov 7, 2008
                              the votes have to be verified to make sure no dead relatives voted.
                              and it doesnt include absentee ballots  ;-)

                               Babs

                              To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com