Santarchy Date

  • cognizanceplease
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 24, 2007
      I vote for the 15th since school gets out on the 14th. Yah!
    • Tanya Harris-Soeder
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 30, 2007
        I voted for the  15th because I'll be working in Shelbyville, KY on the 8th. If you Santarchy without me I will cry! :'^(

        Tanya
        To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
        From: cognizanceplease@...
        Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 00:19:07 +0000
        Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] Santarchy Date

        I vote for the 15th since school gets out on the 14th. Yah!

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 30, 2007
          I voted for the 8th cuz the 15th is too close to
          Christmas and getting into Christmas present money...
          Santarchy has a tendency to be a bit costly for me.
          Either way I'll do my best to make it this year though
          I'll probably be there later rather than from the very
          start.
          I look forward to seeing all you Santas again this
          year!

          http://mail.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 30, 2007
            Very good reasoning! What a wonderful way to start
            off your holiday! Someone was asking about this over
            the weekend, about when our collges get out for the
            holidays. I think we'd miss a lot of people if we did
            Santarchy the week before finals. That would be sad.

            I know that if I budget better it doesn't really
            matter to me which date is chosen.
            ~rain

            --- cognizanceplease <cognizanceplease@...>

            http://mail.yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 30, 2007

              Rain,  i will come by on the 8th to get your Santarchy spending money and hold it for you until the 15th.  ;-)   if you consider the laugh to the dollar ratio - this event rocks.

              now if i could just get someone to hold some of my braincells in reserve to use after the 15th!

               Babs

              From: rain <caritasrainbow@...>
              To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
              Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Santarchy Date
              Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:17:32 -0700 (PDT)

              I voted for the 8th cuz the 15th is too close to
              Christmas and getting into Christmas present money...
              Santarchy has a tendency to be a bit costly for me.
              Either way I'll do my best to make it this year though
              I'll probably be there later rather than from the very
              start.
              I look forward to seeing all you Santas again this
              year!

              Do You Yahoo!?
              http://mail. yahoo.com

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 31, 2007
                Lol! I will budget myself better if the 15th is
                chosen. I definately think it sounds like that is
                probably the best date.
                ~rain