Santarchy

  • Angie
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 24, 2007
      I vote for the 8th, definitely. Plus I know someone that would like
      to go and will be in town that weekend.
    • cognizanceplease
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 24, 2007
        I voted for the 15th because school gets out on the 14th!
      • cognizanceplease
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 24, 2007
          I vote for the 15th since school gets out on the 14th. Yah!
        • Tanya Harris-Soeder
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 30, 2007
            I voted for the  15th because I'll be working in Shelbyville, KY on the 8th. If you Santarchy without me I will cry! :'^(

            Tanya
            To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
            From: cognizanceplease@...
            Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 00:19:07 +0000
            Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] Santarchy Date

            I vote for the 15th since school gets out on the 14th. Yah!

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 30, 2007
              I voted for the 8th cuz the 15th is too close to
              Christmas and getting into Christmas present money...
              Santarchy has a tendency to be a bit costly for me.
              Either way I'll do my best to make it this year though
              I'll probably be there later rather than from the very
              start.
              I look forward to seeing all you Santas again this
              year!

              http://mail.yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 30, 2007
                Very good reasoning! What a wonderful way to start
                off your holiday! Someone was asking about this over
                the weekend, about when our collges get out for the
                holidays. I think we'd miss a lot of people if we did
                Santarchy the week before finals. That would be sad.

                I know that if I budget better it doesn't really
                matter to me which date is chosen.
                ~rain

                --- cognizanceplease <cognizanceplease@...>

                http://mail.yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 30, 2007

                  Rain,  i will come by on the 8th to get your Santarchy spending money and hold it for you until the 15th.  ;-)   if you consider the laugh to the dollar ratio - this event rocks.

                  now if i could just get someone to hold some of my braincells in reserve to use after the 15th!

                   Babs

                  From: rain <caritasrainbow@...>
                  To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
                  Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Santarchy Date
                  Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:17:32 -0700 (PDT)

                  I voted for the 8th cuz the 15th is too close to
                  Christmas and getting into Christmas present money...
                  Santarchy has a tendency to be a bit costly for me.
                  Either way I'll do my best to make it this year though
                  I'll probably be there later rather than from the very
                  start.
                  I look forward to seeing all you Santas again this
                  year!

                  Do You Yahoo!?
                  http://mail. yahoo.com

                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 31, 2007
                    Lol! I will budget myself better if the 15th is
                    chosen. I definately think it sounds like that is
                    probably the best date.
                    ~rain