Faerie Flash Mob?

  • Tricia Overkamp
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2007
      Actually, the Faerie Folk are taking over one of the parks in Florissant.

      Since Santarchy usually includes elves, I thought perhaps the people of this group would
      appreciate an invitation to....

      October 20th, 2007
      Sunset Park in Florissant, MO
      7-11 pm

      THE GOBLIN BALL III:
      Goblins in the Wild River Woods?

      This year the Goblin King has gone into hiding in the Wild River Woods of Sunset Park! The
      Faerie Queen calls all night creatures to come and dance in his honor. Later in the evening
      we will all join together to search for the Goblin King in hiding, but stay together and on
      the path: Dark and sinister things are in the shadows, ready to tempt you off the path or
      scare you out of the woods!.

      This is an OUTDOOR Masquerade Ball; Weather-appropriate Costume is required. Masks
      are strongly recommended.

      Admission: Bring a cash donation to the Treasure Chest or a contribution of food or
      drinks.
      • Performance art by The Treasure Chest of Faeries
      • Tricks, treats and delicious snacks
      • Costume Contest with cash and other prizes
      • Music, mayhem, and a haunted trail!

      For More information contact The Treasure Chest at
      triciastreasure@...
      or visit the faeries online at:
      www.triciastreasurechest.com