Re: When is Santarchy 2007?

  • Lana
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 19, 2007
      I think that the 15th is better. Considering the Bartenders' Ball,
      and the fact that people seeing our mighty throng of jovial junkies
      closer to the actual holiday will get a better kick out of us.
      Consider us like a light-hearted break from the "reverence" of the
      holiday that we ALL hold so dear to our wallets, I mean hearts.--Vaya
      con Devo
    • Brad Finkeldei

        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 22, 2007
          I kinda like the 8th.