From the International Student Santa League

  • dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2007
      We here at the ISSL demand fair scheduling for national Santa inspired
      events. Every year Saint Louis holds it's "Santarchy" the weekend
      before finals. We approve of an event which would be held any weekend
      after finals (December 15th or later).

      Any earlier event will be boycotted by our League of Students!

      David Peaslee
      Saint Louis League Representative