Re: [stlouis_santarchy] When is Santarchy 2007?

    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 1, 2007

      i'm not sure a liver can take bartenders ball and santarchy in the same week.

      Psorosis Claus ?

      ;-)

       Babs

      From: "Brad Finkeldei" <bradfinkeldei@...>
      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] When is Santarchy 2007?
      Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 23:00:04 -0500

      my only thoughts are bartenders ball is the 3rd of December. so either is fine with me..

      On 9/25/07, Lohr <stlouisburn@ yahoo.com > wrote:

      That's a great question. When do you
      think it should be? The options are:

      Saturday, Dec. 8th
      Saturday, Dec. 15th

      We've tried doing it closer to X-Mas
      and it's too hard for people to make
      it work.
      We're tried doing it earlier, but it
      lacks that X-Man on the brain madness.

      http://autos. yahoo.com/ new_cars. html

    • Brad Finkeldei
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 2, 2007
        I vote for the 8th!

        On 9/25/07, Lohr <stlouisburn@...> wrote:

        That's a great question. When do you
        think it should be? The options are:

        Saturday, Dec. 8th
        Saturday, Dec. 15th

        We've tried doing it closer to X-Mas
        and it's too hard for people to make
        it work.
        We're tried doing it earlier, but it
        lacks that X-Man on the brain madness.

        http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html

      • Lana
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 19, 2007
          I think that the 15th is better. Considering the Bartenders' Ball,
          and the fact that people seeing our mighty throng of jovial junkies
          closer to the actual holiday will get a better kick out of us.
          Consider us like a light-hearted break from the "reverence" of the
          holiday that we ALL hold so dear to our wallets, I mean hearts.--Vaya
          con Devo
        • Brad Finkeldei

            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 22, 2007
              I kinda like the 8th.