funeral arrangement update

  • Rebecka Wyrde
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2007
      Update on the wake

      One of Becka and Chip's Fire-spinning friends, Lohr, has graciously
      opened his home for a gathering after the funeral. The wake will
      start shortly after the service has concluded. If you are unable to
      attend the funeral please feel free to come to the wake.

      As previously posted, we are coordinating the event and will be
      providing deli and veggie trays, a fruit bowl, utensils, plates,
      napkins, cups, tea, and lemonade. Please feel free to bring a
      potluck-like food items to share, as we do not know how many people
      will be attending. Alcoholic beverages will not be provided, but are
      welcome.

      Lohr's house is at 809 Allen Ave, St Louis, St Louis, Missouri 63104.
      (Google map: http://maps. google.com/ maps?tab= wl&hl=en ).

      If you have any questions about the wake, feel free to call us or e-
      mail us.

      Becka said that if you want to send flowers, she and Chip love roses
      of any color. They were both born in June and it's their favorite. Or
      instead of flowers you can donate to Stray Rescue a worthy cause.

      Sincerely,

      Karen & Geoffrey