Fwd: Austin, TX Regional Burn - Flipside

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2004
      If anyone is interested in going to the Austin
      Regional Burn ove Memorial Weekend, tickets go
      on sale Monday. Check it out...
      www.burningflipside.com

      The theme this year is "Glitter Monkey Rodeo"!
      How can you pass that up?

      Also, I'm working on a MidWest burn with some
      people in Kansas City. It'll probably be in
      Colombia, in April. It'll probably cost $10
      to cover the group camping site.

      [Forwarded message - background: last year's
      Flipside sold out a month or so before the
      event, and attendance was capped at about 1000.
      This year, due to clearing onsite, the
      anticipated cap is 1200.

      We sold the first 700 tickets for
      Burning Flipside 2004: Glitter Monkey Rodeo
      at the Winter Town Hall meeting at
      Elysium Nightclub, on February 7th, 2004.

      There will be an
      additional 500 tickets sold starting Monday,
      Feb 16, 2004 at 2pm CST. At that time we will
      be announcing how to buy tickets online and
      the new P.O. Box address for buying tickets
      by mail. Tickets by mail will be money order
      only.

      These second tier tickets will be priced at
      $60.00 for adults and $30.00 for kids 12 and
      under (kids 6 and under are free and do not
      need tickets).

      To get updates about tickets and receive
      important updates and advisories about the
      event join the Announce list at
      www.burningflipside.com/Event/AnnounceMailingList/.

      Questions? Email tickets@...
      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html