RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Punxsutawney Phil - OOPS!

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 13 1:27 PM
      OOPS! I guess I had better be more
      careful with that reply button, eh?!

      That message, by the way, was NOT supposed
      to go out to the entire StL Santarchy list.
      That was a special message intended for one
      person, and it really isn't as bad as it
      sounds.

      As for who the message was intended for,
      you know who you are, and I reccommend you
      do NOT reply to this message.

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
    • Michelle Vollmar / Pittsburgh Pipe
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 13 1:52 PM
        Goof (I ruv u).

        It must have been Bonita. We need to get together and go over all the ones
        I have.

        Below is my work info. Cell is 691-3052. Are you coming to the ball, you
        muppet muncher you? Tickets are cheaper in advance, $15 vs. $20. You can
        still get them at the Framery.

        D. Michelle Vollmar
        Assistant to the President
        PITTSBURGH PIPE/TDI