Re: [stlouis_santarchy] When is Santarchy 2007?

  • J. Brad Hicks
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 30, 2007
      The 8th works a lot better for me.
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 1, 2007

        i'm not sure a liver can take bartenders ball and santarchy in the same week.

        Psorosis Claus ?

        ;-)

         Babs

        From: "Brad Finkeldei" <bradfinkeldei@...>
        To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] When is Santarchy 2007?
        Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 23:00:04 -0500

        my only thoughts are bartenders ball is the 3rd of December. so either is fine with me..

        On 9/25/07, Lohr <stlouisburn@ yahoo.com > wrote:

        That's a great question. When do you
        think it should be? The options are:

        Saturday, Dec. 8th
        Saturday, Dec. 15th

        We've tried doing it closer to X-Mas
        and it's too hard for people to make
        it work.
        We're tried doing it earlier, but it
        lacks that X-Man on the brain madness.

        http://autos. yahoo.com/ new_cars. html

      • Bapi Gupta
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 1, 2007
          i'm with brad, my only possible conflict was if we
          were on the same weekend as the bartender's ball (even
          though the ball is monday) - that's a lot of drunking
          in three days, even for me.

          it seems like people are a little more festive the
          closer we get to christmas, so i'd lean towards the
          15th.

          btw, what ever happened to that other group that was
          allegedly doing a santa claus pub crawl around the
          time of ours? i don't think they were calling it
          santarchy, but wasn't there some talk about combining
          with them?

          bapi

          --- Brad Finkeldei <bradfinkeldei@...> wrote:

          > my only thoughts are bartenders ball is the 3rd of
          > December. so either is
          > fine with me..
          >
          > On 9/25/07, Lohr <stlouisburn@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > That's a great question. When do you
          > > think it should be? The options are:
          > >
          > > Saturday, Dec. 8th
          > > Saturday, Dec. 15th
          > >
          > > We've tried doing it closer to X-Mas
          > > and it's too hard for people to make
          > > it work.
          > > We're tried doing it earlier, but it
          > > lacks that X-Man on the brain madness.
          > >
          > > -Lohr

          > > Check out the hottest 2008 models today at Yahoo!
          > Autos.
          > > http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html

          http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html
        • Brad Finkeldei
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 2, 2007
            I vote for the 8th!

            On 9/25/07, Lohr <stlouisburn@...> wrote:

            That's a great question. When do you
            think it should be? The options are:

            Saturday, Dec. 8th
            Saturday, Dec. 15th

            We've tried doing it closer to X-Mas
            and it's too hard for people to make
            it work.
            We're tried doing it earlier, but it
            lacks that X-Man on the brain madness.

            http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html

          • Lana
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 19, 2007
              I think that the 15th is better. Considering the Bartenders' Ball,
              and the fact that people seeing our mighty throng of jovial junkies
              closer to the actual holiday will get a better kick out of us.
              Consider us like a light-hearted break from the "reverence" of the
              holiday that we ALL hold so dear to our wallets, I mean hearts.--Vaya
              con Devo
            • Brad Finkeldei

                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 22, 2007
                  I kinda like the 8th.