Re: [stlouis_santarchy] When is Santarchy 2007?

  • J. Brad Hicks
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 30, 2007
      The 8th works a lot better for me.
    • Brad Finkeldei
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 30, 2007
        my only thoughts are bartenders ball is the 3rd of December. so either is fine with me..

        On 9/25/07, Lohr <stlouisburn@... > wrote:

        That's a great question. When do you
        think it should be? The options are:

        Saturday, Dec. 8th
        Saturday, Dec. 15th

        We've tried doing it closer to X-Mas
        and it's too hard for people to make
        it work.
        We're tried doing it earlier, but it
        lacks that X-Man on the brain madness.

        http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html

        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 1, 2007

          i'm not sure a liver can take bartenders ball and santarchy in the same week.

          Psorosis Claus ?

          ;-)

           Babs

          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 1, 2007
            i'm with brad, my only possible conflict was if we
            were on the same weekend as the bartender's ball (even
            though the ball is monday) - that's a lot of drunking
            in three days, even for me.

            it seems like people are a little more festive the
            closer we get to christmas, so i'd lean towards the
            15th.

            btw, what ever happened to that other group that was
            allegedly doing a santa claus pub crawl around the
            time of ours? i don't think they were calling it
            santarchy, but wasn't there some talk about combining
            with them?

            bapi

            --- Brad Finkeldei <bradfinkeldei@...> wrote:

            > my only thoughts are bartenders ball is the 3rd of
            > December. so either is
            > fine with me..
            >
            > On 9/25/07, Lohr <stlouisburn@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > That's a great question. When do you
            > > think it should be? The options are:
            > >
            > > Saturday, Dec. 8th
            > > Saturday, Dec. 15th
            > >
            > > We've tried doing it closer to X-Mas
            > > and it's too hard for people to make
            > > it work.
            > > We're tried doing it earlier, but it
            > > lacks that X-Man on the brain madness.
            > >
            > > -Lohr

            > > Check out the hottest 2008 models today at Yahoo!
            > Autos.
            > > http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html

            http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html
          • Brad Finkeldei
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 2, 2007
              I vote for the 8th!

              On 9/25/07, Lohr <stlouisburn@...> wrote:

              That's a great question. When do you
              think it should be? The options are:

              Saturday, Dec. 8th
              Saturday, Dec. 15th

              We've tried doing it closer to X-Mas
              and it's too hard for people to make
              it work.
              We're tried doing it earlier, but it
              lacks that X-Man on the brain madness.

              http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html

            • Lana
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 19, 2007
                I think that the 15th is better. Considering the Bartenders' Ball,
                and the fact that people seeing our mighty throng of jovial junkies
                closer to the actual holiday will get a better kick out of us.
                Consider us like a light-hearted break from the "reverence" of the
                holiday that we ALL hold so dear to our wallets, I mean hearts.--Vaya
                con Devo
              • Brad Finkeldei

                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 22, 2007
                    I kinda like the 8th.