Re: [stlouis_santarchy] When is Santarchy 2007?

  • J. Brad Hicks
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 30, 2007
      The 8th works a lot better for me.
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 30, 2007

        2 votes for Dec 15th.

        From: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com [mailto: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Lohr
        Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 4:24 PM
        To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] When is Santarchy 2007?

        That's a great question. When do you
        think it should be? The options are:

        Saturday, Dec. 8th
        Saturday, Dec. 15th

        We've tried doing it closer to X-Mas
        and it's too hard for people to make
        it work.
        We're tried doing it earlier, but it
        lacks that X-Man on the brain madness.

        http://autos. yahoo.com/ new_cars. html

      • Brad Finkeldei
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 30, 2007
          my only thoughts are bartenders ball is the 3rd of December. so either is fine with me..

          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 1, 2007

            i'm not sure a liver can take bartenders ball and santarchy in the same week.

            Psorosis Claus ?

            ;-)

             Babs

            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 1, 2007
              i'm with brad, my only possible conflict was if we
              were on the same weekend as the bartender's ball (even
              though the ball is monday) - that's a lot of drunking
              in three days, even for me.

              it seems like people are a little more festive the
              closer we get to christmas, so i'd lean towards the
              15th.

              btw, what ever happened to that other group that was
              allegedly doing a santa claus pub crawl around the
              time of ours? i don't think they were calling it
              santarchy, but wasn't there some talk about combining
              with them?

              bapi

              --- Brad Finkeldei <bradfinkeldei@...> wrote:

              > my only thoughts are bartenders ball is the 3rd of
              > December. so either is
              > fine with me..
              >
              > On 9/25/07, Lohr <stlouisburn@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > That's a great question. When do you
              > > think it should be? The options are:
              > >
              > > Saturday, Dec. 8th
              > > Saturday, Dec. 15th
              > >
              > > We've tried doing it closer to X-Mas
              > > and it's too hard for people to make
              > > it work.
              > > We're tried doing it earlier, but it
              > > lacks that X-Man on the brain madness.
              > >
              > > -Lohr

              > > Check out the hottest 2008 models today at Yahoo!
              > Autos.
              > > http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html

              http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html
            • Brad Finkeldei
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 2, 2007
                I vote for the 8th!

                On 9/25/07, Lohr <stlouisburn@...> wrote:

                That's a great question. When do you
                think it should be? The options are:

                Saturday, Dec. 8th
                Saturday, Dec. 15th

                We've tried doing it closer to X-Mas
                and it's too hard for people to make
                it work.
                We're tried doing it earlier, but it
                lacks that X-Man on the brain madness.

                http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html

              • Lana
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 19, 2007
                  I think that the 15th is better. Considering the Bartenders' Ball,
                  and the fact that people seeing our mighty throng of jovial junkies
                  closer to the actual holiday will get a better kick out of us.
                  Consider us like a light-hearted break from the "reverence" of the
                  holiday that we ALL hold so dear to our wallets, I mean hearts.--Vaya
                  con Devo
                • Brad Finkeldei

                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 22, 2007
                      I kinda like the 8th.