When is Santarchy 2007?

    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 25, 2007

      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 30, 2007
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 30, 2007

          From: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com [mailto: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Lohr
          Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 4:24 PM
          To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] When is Santarchy 2007?

          We've tried doing it closer to X-Mas
          and it's too hard for people to make
          it work.
          We're tried doing it earlier, but it
          lacks that X-Man on the brain madness.

          http://autos. yahoo.com/ new_cars. html

        • Brad Finkeldei
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 30, 2007
            my only thoughts are bartenders ball is the 3rd of December. so either is fine with me..

            On 9/25/07, Lohr <stlouisburn@... > wrote:

            That's a great question. When do you
            think it should be? The options are:

            Saturday, Dec. 8th
            Saturday, Dec. 15th

            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 1, 2007

              i'm not sure a liver can take bartenders ball and santarchy in the same week.

              Psorosis Claus ?

              ;-)

               Babs

              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 1, 2007
                i'm with brad, my only possible conflict was if we
                were on the same weekend as the bartender's ball (even
                though the ball is monday) - that's a lot of drunking
                in three days, even for me.

                it seems like people are a little more festive the
                closer we get to christmas, so i'd lean towards the
                15th.

                btw, what ever happened to that other group that was
                allegedly doing a santa claus pub crawl around the
                time of ours? i don't think they were calling it
                santarchy, but wasn't there some talk about combining
                with them?

                bapi

                --- Brad Finkeldei <bradfinkeldei@...> wrote:

                > my only thoughts are bartenders ball is the 3rd of
                > December. so either is
                > fine with me..
                >
                > On 9/25/07, Lohr <stlouisburn@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > That's a great question. When do you
                > > think it should be? The options are:
                > >
                > > Saturday, Dec. 8th
                > > Saturday, Dec. 15th
                > >
                > > We've tried doing it closer to X-Mas
                > > and it's too hard for people to make
                > > it work.
                > > We're tried doing it earlier, but it
                > > lacks that X-Man on the brain madness.
                > >
                > > -Lohr

                > > Check out the hottest 2008 models today at Yahoo!
                > Autos.
                > > http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html

                http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html
              • Brad Finkeldei
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 2, 2007
                  I vote for the 8th!

                  On 9/25/07, Lohr <stlouisburn@...> wrote:

                  That's a great question. When do you
                  think it should be? The options are:

                  Saturday, Dec. 8th
                  Saturday, Dec. 15th

                  We've tried doing it closer to X-Mas
                  and it's too hard for people to make
                  it work.
                  We're tried doing it earlier, but it
                  lacks that X-Man on the brain madness.

                  http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html

                • Lana
                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 19, 2007
                    I think that the 15th is better. Considering the Bartenders' Ball,
                    and the fact that people seeing our mighty throng of jovial junkies
                    closer to the actual holiday will get a better kick out of us.
                    Consider us like a light-hearted break from the "reverence" of the
                    holiday that we ALL hold so dear to our wallets, I mean hearts.--Vaya
                    con Devo
                  • Brad Finkeldei

                      Message 10 of 12 , Oct 22, 2007
                        I kinda like the 8th.