SORRY TO EVERYONE FOR THE MASS EMAIL

  • Lisa Molnar
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2007
      Hi!

      Sorry for the mass email...a couple days ago, I logged into an internet career site, after a friend's request to add me. I figured it could not hurt, since I am moving west soon. I recently discovered it AUTOMATICALLY LINKED WITH MY ENTIRE EMAIL CONTACT LIST!!! Please DELETE the email invite to join the site DOOSTANG.

      This invitation was not from me, and I have since deleted my account as I believe this an unprofessional way to operate!
      Sorry to crowd your inbox with the solicitation.

      Have a great day!

      Lisa