I've added you as a friend on Doostang...

  • Lisa Molnar
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2007
      I've requested to add you as a friend on Doostang, an invite-only career community started at Harvard, Stanford, and MIT. You can use Doostang to find a job or internship, network, and access valuable career information from peers and industry professionals.

      Thanks,

      Lisa

      Follow this link to accept my friend request. http://www.doostang.com/sign_up2.asp?fid=&invite=42103456-3F35-49CB-98FB-CD9C9FA944A7

      Doostang members have successfully received offers from: Goldman Sachs, Facebook, HBO, McKinsey, Google, Apple, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Draper Fisher Jurveston, Saatchi & Saatchi, NBC, Morgan Stanley, Chanel, Summit Partners, U.S. Congress, Conde Nast, Nike, D.E. Shaw, World Bank, and hundreds more...