Talk Like a Pirate Day at the City Museum

  • Rebecka Wyrde
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2007
      Yarrr! Who wants to go to the City Museum for National Talk Like a Pirate Day? They're offering free admission all day (9a-5p) for those who show up in full pirate regalia! They are also doing treasure hunts and stuff.

      Was also thinking of descending on an unsuspecting pirate-ish named bar afterwards for happy hour & dinner. Maybe Pirate's Cove in Bridgeton (10731 Margatehall Dr - 314.739.9067)? The Boathouse in Forest Park? Key West Cafe at Union Station? Something on the Landing? Other ideas?

      The City Museum
      701 North 15ths Street; 63101
      314.231.2489
      http://www.citymuseum.org
      http://www.talklikeapirateday.com

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
    • r_wyrde
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2007
        Sorry, I forgot to add the date: Wed Sept 19th is National Talk Like a
        Pirate Day.

        Becka ^..^