RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Punxsutawney Phil

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 13, 2004
      Did you leave me photos in my mail box? or was it
      bonita? BTW, I laundered my cell phone so I lost
      your numbers. Send them to me again. I have a new
      phone, but my number is the same.

      XXOOxoxo

      -your muppet muncher

      =====
      Lohr - St. Louis Regional Volunteer
      \v/
      /^\ �then apply fire vigorously.

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 13, 2004
        OOPS! I guess I had better be more
        careful with that reply button, eh?!

        That message, by the way, was NOT supposed
        to go out to the entire StL Santarchy list.
        That was a special message intended for one
        person, and it really isn't as bad as it
        sounds.

        As for who the message was intended for,
        you know who you are, and I reccommend you
        do NOT reply to this message.

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
      • Michelle Vollmar / Pittsburgh Pipe
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 13, 2004
          Goof (I ruv u).

          It must have been Bonita. We need to get together and go over all the ones
          I have.

          Below is my work info. Cell is 691-3052. Are you coming to the ball, you
          muppet muncher you? Tickets are cheaper in advance, $15 vs. $20. You can
          still get them at the Framery.

          D. Michelle Vollmar
          Assistant to the President
          PITTSBURGH PIPE/TDI