My Baby

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2007

      Baby Pictures

      Starla O'Shea Branch was born on the 8th of July in the year of our Flying Spaghetti Monster 2007

      she was 6.12 lbs and she is the most beautiful baby in the universe...

      When we scan some better film camera based pics you can see more detail but these are all from my phone there is a video too =)

      "The only thing that has proven to end suicide attacks, in Lebanon and elsewhere, is withdrawal by the occupying force." – Some Bleeding Heart Conservative Who Did An Emperical Study