RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Punxsutawney Phil

  • Santarchy STL
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 14, 2004
      I'm sorry I have fallen SO far behind with
      involvement with this list. It's been 50-60
      hour work weeks since Santarchy, so my social
      involvement has been limited to say the least.

      Of course I'm up for anything, and I'll pass it
      on to any and everyone.

      -Lohr

      --- Jeff Schnelle <jeffroschnelle_art@...>

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 13, 2004
        Did you leave me photos in my mail box? or was it
        bonita? BTW, I laundered my cell phone so I lost
        your numbers. Send them to me again. I have a new
        phone, but my number is the same.

        XXOOxoxo

        -your muppet muncher

        =====
        Lohr - St. Louis Regional Volunteer
        \v/
        /^\ �then apply fire vigorously.

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 13, 2004
          OOPS! I guess I had better be more
          careful with that reply button, eh?!

          That message, by the way, was NOT supposed
          to go out to the entire StL Santarchy list.
          That was a special message intended for one
          person, and it really isn't as bad as it
          sounds.

          As for who the message was intended for,
          you know who you are, and I reccommend you
          do NOT reply to this message.

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 13, 2004
            Goof (I ruv u).

            It must have been Bonita. We need to get together and go over all the ones
            I have.

            Below is my work info. Cell is 691-3052. Are you coming to the ball, you
            muppet muncher you? Tickets are cheaper in advance, $15 vs. $20. You can
            still get them at the Framery.

            D. Michelle Vollmar
            Assistant to the President
            PITTSBURGH PIPE/TDI