pics

  • muzikfiend@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 12, 2004
      I posted a link to some pics from santarchy stl 2003 in the Links
      section.

      I'd be interested to see others pics as well...
    • pibandp0g
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 12, 2010
        yay fun! another awesome time with the santas!

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/pibandpog/sets/72157625585181212/

        counting down the days till next year...
      • Lisa Molnar
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 16, 2010
          Here are my pics! Also finally added the ones from last year!!!
          (Don't know where a whole year went).
          Lisa
          Lite-Brite

          --
          ~Individuality is best fulfilled in unity~
        • Lisa Molnar
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 16, 2010
            It would help if I posted the link!! Sorry.

            http://www.flickr.com/photos/36178385@N02/sets/72157625614711782/

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 17, 2010
              Is there anyway to save a couple of those photos?  I like the one where I'm holding up my beer and would like to be able to crop that a bit....and I like the one where I'm walking and you can see my cute boots!  let me know! Thanks!
              PS...apparently you know my friend DeWayne Schaff?  Went to high school with him..very cool guy indeed!
              Cheryl

              To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com