RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Punxsutawney Phil

  • Jeff Schnelle
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 12, 2004
      So are you in too try and work this story? I am going
      to post on the big board, and see if we can get others
      involved. First we need to obtain contact info for
      news sources in Punxsutawney, and STL.

      --- Michelle Vollmar / Pittsburgh Pipe
      <michelle@...> wrote:
      > I like it!
      >
      > Michelvis

      =====
      Jeff Schnelle
      Graphic Designer at large
      314.487.2547
      Reality...
      is an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
      -Albert Einstein

    • Michelle Vollmar / Pittsburgh Pipe
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 12, 2004
        Ok. With Mardi Gras coming up (The Banana Ball, I'm in charge of volunteer
        stuff for the Mystic Krewe of Barkus Parade, and participating in the Grande
        Parade, and participating in the Fat Tuesday Parade), I don't have a lot of
        time; so, I sure can't head it up, but will do what I can to help.

        In case it might come in handy, I do have a 6" Kung Foo Gofer in a guy (sp?)
        who spins numchucks (sp?) and sings the song Kung Foo Fighting.

        PS: Which Santa were you?

        D. Michelle Vollmar
        Assistant to the President
        PITTSBURGH PIPE/TDI
        170 Humboldt Ave.
        St. Louis, MO 63147-2607
        (314) 383-5300 x206
        (800) 325-2653 x206
        (314) 383-2322: Fax
        michelle@...

        <michelle@...> wrote:
        > I like it!
        >
        > Michelvis

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 12, 2004
          I just joined...I didn't even know there was a
          SantaArchy group in STL, until about three weeks
          ago...
          <michelle@...> wrote:
          > Ok. With Mardi Gras coming up (The Banana Ball, I'm
          > in charge of volunteer
          > stuff for the Mystic Krewe of Barkus Parade, and
          > participating in the Grande
          > Parade, and participating in the Fat Tuesday
          > Parade), I don't have a lot of
          > time; so, I sure can't head it up, but will do what
          > I can to help.
          >
          > In case it might come in handy, I do have a 6" Kung
          > Foo Gofer in a guy (sp?)
          > who spins numchucks (sp?) and sings the song Kung
          > Foo Fighting.
          >
          > PS: Which Santa were you?
          >
          > D. Michelle Vollmar
          > Assistant to the President
          > PITTSBURGH PIPE/TDI
          > 170 Humboldt Ave.
          > St. Louis, MO 63147-2607
          > (314) 383-5300 x206
          > (800) 325-2653 x206
          > (314) 383-2322: Fax
          > michelle@...

        • Santarchy STL
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 14, 2004
            I'm sorry I have fallen SO far behind with
            involvement with this list. It's been 50-60
            hour work weeks since Santarchy, so my social
            involvement has been limited to say the least.

            Of course I'm up for anything, and I'll pass it
            on to any and everyone.

            -Lohr

            --- Jeff Schnelle <jeffroschnelle_art@...>

            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 13, 2004
              Did you leave me photos in my mail box? or was it
              bonita? BTW, I laundered my cell phone so I lost
              your numbers. Send them to me again. I have a new
              phone, but my number is the same.

              XXOOxoxo

              -your muppet muncher

              =====
              Lohr - St. Louis Regional Volunteer
              \v/
              /^\ �then apply fire vigorously.

              http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 13, 2004
                OOPS! I guess I had better be more
                careful with that reply button, eh?!

                That message, by the way, was NOT supposed
                to go out to the entire StL Santarchy list.
                That was a special message intended for one
                person, and it really isn't as bad as it
                sounds.

                As for who the message was intended for,
                you know who you are, and I reccommend you
                do NOT reply to this message.

                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 13, 2004
                  Goof (I ruv u).

                  It must have been Bonita. We need to get together and go over all the ones
                  I have.

                  Below is my work info. Cell is 691-3052. Are you coming to the ball, you
                  muppet muncher you? Tickets are cheaper in advance, $15 vs. $20. You can
                  still get them at the Framery.

                  D. Michelle Vollmar
                  Assistant to the President
                  PITTSBURGH PIPE/TDI