RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Punxsutawney Phil

  • Michelle Vollmar / Pittsburgh Pipe
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 6, 2004
      I like it!

      Michelvis

      -----Original Message-----
      From: jeffroschnelle_art [mailto:jeffroschnelle_art@...]
      Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 7:07 PM
      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] Punxsutawney Phil

      It would be great to get the stlMEDIA to drop a story that PHIL is
      the target of a terrorist threat...

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to:

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • Jeff Schnelle
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 12, 2004
        So are you in too try and work this story? I am going
        to post on the big board, and see if we can get others
        involved. First we need to obtain contact info for
        news sources in Punxsutawney, and STL.

        <michelle@...> wrote:
        > I like it!
        >
        > Michelvis

        =====
        Jeff Schnelle
        Graphic Designer at large
        314.487.2547
        Reality...
        is an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
        -Albert Einstein

      • Michelle Vollmar / Pittsburgh Pipe
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 12, 2004
          Ok. With Mardi Gras coming up (The Banana Ball, I'm in charge of volunteer
          stuff for the Mystic Krewe of Barkus Parade, and participating in the Grande
          Parade, and participating in the Fat Tuesday Parade), I don't have a lot of
          time; so, I sure can't head it up, but will do what I can to help.

          In case it might come in handy, I do have a 6" Kung Foo Gofer in a guy (sp?)
          who spins numchucks (sp?) and sings the song Kung Foo Fighting.

          PS: Which Santa were you?

          D. Michelle Vollmar
          Assistant to the President
          PITTSBURGH PIPE/TDI
          170 Humboldt Ave.
          St. Louis, MO 63147-2607
          (314) 383-5300 x206
          (800) 325-2653 x206
          (314) 383-2322: Fax
          michelle@...

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 12, 2004
            I just joined...I didn't even know there was a
            SantaArchy group in STL, until about three weeks
            ago...
            <michelle@...> wrote:
            > Ok. With Mardi Gras coming up (The Banana Ball, I'm
            > in charge of volunteer
            > stuff for the Mystic Krewe of Barkus Parade, and
            > participating in the Grande
            > Parade, and participating in the Fat Tuesday
            > Parade), I don't have a lot of
            > time; so, I sure can't head it up, but will do what
            > I can to help.
            >
            > In case it might come in handy, I do have a 6" Kung
            > Foo Gofer in a guy (sp?)
            > who spins numchucks (sp?) and sings the song Kung
            > Foo Fighting.
            >
            > PS: Which Santa were you?
            >
            > D. Michelle Vollmar
            > Assistant to the President
            > PITTSBURGH PIPE/TDI
            > 170 Humboldt Ave.
            > St. Louis, MO 63147-2607
            > (314) 383-5300 x206
            > (800) 325-2653 x206
            > (314) 383-2322: Fax
            > michelle@...

          • Santarchy STL
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 14, 2004
              I'm sorry I have fallen SO far behind with
              involvement with this list. It's been 50-60
              hour work weeks since Santarchy, so my social
              involvement has been limited to say the least.

              Of course I'm up for anything, and I'll pass it
              on to any and everyone.

              -Lohr

              --- Jeff Schnelle <jeffroschnelle_art@...>

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 13, 2004
                Did you leave me photos in my mail box? or was it
                bonita? BTW, I laundered my cell phone so I lost
                your numbers. Send them to me again. I have a new
                phone, but my number is the same.

                XXOOxoxo

                -your muppet muncher

                =====
                Lohr - St. Louis Regional Volunteer
                \v/
                /^\ �then apply fire vigorously.

                http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 13, 2004
                  OOPS! I guess I had better be more
                  careful with that reply button, eh?!

                  That message, by the way, was NOT supposed
                  to go out to the entire StL Santarchy list.
                  That was a special message intended for one
                  person, and it really isn't as bad as it
                  sounds.

                  As for who the message was intended for,
                  you know who you are, and I reccommend you
                  do NOT reply to this message.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 13, 2004
                    Goof (I ruv u).

                    It must have been Bonita. We need to get together and go over all the ones
                    I have.

                    Below is my work info. Cell is 691-3052. Are you coming to the ball, you
                    muppet muncher you? Tickets are cheaper in advance, $15 vs. $20. You can
                    still get them at the Framery.

                    D. Michelle Vollmar
                    Assistant to the President
                    PITTSBURGH PIPE/TDI