Punxsutawney Phil

  • jeffroschnelle_art
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 5, 2004
      It would be great to get the stlMEDIA to drop a story that PHIL is
      the target of a terrorist threat...
    • Michelle Vollmar / Pittsburgh Pipe
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 6, 2004
        I like it!

        Michelvis

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 12, 2004
          So are you in too try and work this story? I am going
          to post on the big board, and see if we can get others
          involved. First we need to obtain contact info for
          news sources in Punxsutawney, and STL.

          <michelle@...> wrote:
          > I like it!
          >
          > Michelvis

          =====
          Jeff Schnelle
          Graphic Designer at large
          314.487.2547
          Reality...
          is an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
          -Albert Einstein

        • Michelle Vollmar / Pittsburgh Pipe
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 12, 2004
            Ok. With Mardi Gras coming up (The Banana Ball, I'm in charge of volunteer
            stuff for the Mystic Krewe of Barkus Parade, and participating in the Grande
            Parade, and participating in the Fat Tuesday Parade), I don't have a lot of
            time; so, I sure can't head it up, but will do what I can to help.

            In case it might come in handy, I do have a 6" Kung Foo Gofer in a guy (sp?)
            who spins numchucks (sp?) and sings the song Kung Foo Fighting.

            PS: Which Santa were you?

            D. Michelle Vollmar
            Assistant to the President
            PITTSBURGH PIPE/TDI
            170 Humboldt Ave.
            St. Louis, MO 63147-2607
            (314) 383-5300 x206
            (800) 325-2653 x206
            (314) 383-2322: Fax
            michelle@...

            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 12, 2004
              I just joined...I didn't even know there was a
              SantaArchy group in STL, until about three weeks
              ago...
              <michelle@...> wrote:
              > Ok. With Mardi Gras coming up (The Banana Ball, I'm
              > in charge of volunteer
              > stuff for the Mystic Krewe of Barkus Parade, and
              > participating in the Grande
              > Parade, and participating in the Fat Tuesday
              > Parade), I don't have a lot of
              > time; so, I sure can't head it up, but will do what
              > I can to help.
              >
              > In case it might come in handy, I do have a 6" Kung
              > Foo Gofer in a guy (sp?)
              > who spins numchucks (sp?) and sings the song Kung
              > Foo Fighting.
              >
              > PS: Which Santa were you?
              >
              > D. Michelle Vollmar
              > Assistant to the President
              > PITTSBURGH PIPE/TDI
              > 170 Humboldt Ave.
              > St. Louis, MO 63147-2607
              > (314) 383-5300 x206
              > (800) 325-2653 x206
              > (314) 383-2322: Fax
              > michelle@...

            • Santarchy STL
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 14, 2004
                I'm sorry I have fallen SO far behind with
                involvement with this list. It's been 50-60
                hour work weeks since Santarchy, so my social
                involvement has been limited to say the least.

                Of course I'm up for anything, and I'll pass it
                on to any and everyone.

                -Lohr

                --- Jeff Schnelle <jeffroschnelle_art@...>

                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 13, 2004
                  Did you leave me photos in my mail box? or was it
                  bonita? BTW, I laundered my cell phone so I lost
                  your numbers. Send them to me again. I have a new
                  phone, but my number is the same.

                  XXOOxoxo

                  -your muppet muncher

                  =====
                  Lohr - St. Louis Regional Volunteer
                  \v/
                  /^\ �then apply fire vigorously.

                  http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 13, 2004
                    OOPS! I guess I had better be more
                    careful with that reply button, eh?!

                    That message, by the way, was NOT supposed
                    to go out to the entire StL Santarchy list.
                    That was a special message intended for one
                    person, and it really isn't as bad as it
                    sounds.

                    As for who the message was intended for,
                    you know who you are, and I reccommend you
                    do NOT reply to this message.

                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 13, 2004
                      Goof (I ruv u).

                      It must have been Bonita. We need to get together and go over all the ones
                      I have.

                      Below is my work info. Cell is 691-3052. Are you coming to the ball, you
                      muppet muncher you? Tickets are cheaper in advance, $15 vs. $20. You can
                      still get them at the Framery.

                      D. Michelle Vollmar
                      Assistant to the President
                      PITTSBURGH PIPE/TDI