RE: [stlouis_santarchy] CACoPHONY SocIETY

  • Michelle Vollmar / Pittsburgh Pipe
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 30, 2003
      What about Groundhog Day, Monday (yuck), February 2, 2004...getting close to
      Mardi Gras...just an idea

      ~Michelvis

      (314) 383-5300 x206
      (800) 325-2653 x206
      michelle@...

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 26, 2004
        Hi michelle,
        talk about being bad. I feel pretty guilty.
        I haven't even called you back. I'm
        terribly sorry. It sounded like you had
        guilt in your voice when you left me that
        message Saturday, but I think I should feel
        bad. I know what you want, and where you
        stand. I shouldn't be pressuring you and
        teasing you. That's not very fair of me.

        I sure did have fun though!!

        :)

        Anyway: your bad, I'm bad, but I'm still
        gonna smile and hug you the next time I
        see you.

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html