LOL

  • Tricia Overkamp
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2007
      I just sent you guys a bunch of B.S. and all it took
      was selling my soul to the SPAMBOTS!

      You, too, can be part of the new SpamBot craze! Simply
      send random emails to various Yahoo Groups and hope
      the moderators don't catch you at it!

      It's like the world's stupidest text-based video game!

      (Here ends the sarcasm.)

      Yahoo! Music Unlimited
      Access over 1 million songs.
      http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited
    • J. Brad Hicks
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15, 2007
        It all seems to be coming from domains ending in ".info" and, since I'm
        not expecting any mail from there, I just added a rule to my spam filter
        to throw away anything with ".info" in the sender field.
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 15, 2007

          I didn’t think santarchy had any rules. ;-)

          HAPPY MARDI GRAS!