Re: [stlouis_santarchy] CACoPHONY SocIETY

  • Jeff Schnelle
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 30, 2003
      Im really interested in starting a lodge, wish there
      was one ready for some NEW YEARS EVE debauchery, but
      that's cool. Anyways if you are still interested in
      trying to get a lodge started as well, I am willing to
      help. We need a really good kick off event
      though...hmmm

      Good Job on the Santarchy
      --- Santarchy STL <stlouissantarchy@...> wrote:
      > There really isn't. I tried to start one last
      > winter
      > as part or or via introducing Santarchy to StLouis,
      > but I really didn't get anything started outside of
      > Santarchy.
      >
      > I'm the St Louis Regional Volunteer for Burning Man,
      > and sort of figured they were the same role, so I
      > could just do the job once, and claim both titles,
      > but
      > I really didn't persue that plan. If you want to
      > start it, that would be great. I'll support you.
      >
      > I did start the process, talking with central
      > contact
      > found at www.cacophony.com, and she was very
      > supportive about my starting a lodge here in StL.
      > In
      > fact, I think she's a little disapointed that I have
      > pushed it more. They were pretty excited about us
      > getting some coverage in the Post Dispatch.
      >
      > -Lohr Barkley
      > stlouissantarchy@...
      > stlouis@...
      >

      > --- jeffroschnelle_art
      > <jeffroschnelle_art@...>
      > wrote:
      > > Anybody know if there is there a STL CaCophony
      > > SociEty?

      > http://photos.yahoo.com/

      =====
      Jeff Schnelle
      Graphic Designer at large
      314.487.2547
      Reality...
      is an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
      -Albert Einstein

      http://search.yahoo.com/top2003
    • Michelle Vollmar / Pittsburgh Pipe
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 30, 2003
        What about Groundhog Day, Monday (yuck), February 2, 2004...getting close to
        Mardi Gras...just an idea

        ~Michelvis

        (314) 383-5300 x206
        (800) 325-2653 x206
        michelle@...

        =====
        Jeff Schnelle
        Graphic Designer at large
        314.487.2547
        Reality...
        is an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
        -Albert Einstein

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 26, 2004
          Hi michelle,
          talk about being bad. I feel pretty guilty.
          I haven't even called you back. I'm
          terribly sorry. It sounded like you had
          guilt in your voice when you left me that
          message Saturday, but I think I should feel
          bad. I know what you want, and where you
          stand. I shouldn't be pressuring you and
          teasing you. That's not very fair of me.

          I sure did have fun though!!

          :)

          Anyway: your bad, I'm bad, but I'm still
          gonna smile and hug you the next time I
          see you.

          http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html