Dana

  • savanna-terk910@realonlinedeal.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14 8:44 PM
      you can now officially call me Dr. :) Took me about 2 months,
      but after calling these guys 801 697-0461 they helped get me setup and get fully
      accredited! Great people.
    • dave
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15 12:39 PM
        I love it.
        You can now officially call me a B.S. or B.A. and it only took me
        thirteen years. By the time I get my Ph.D. I'll be about 40; ask me if
        I'd trade my degree for that fully accredited piece of shit.

        --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, "savanna-terk910@..."