Re: [stlouis_santarchy] CACoPHONY SocIETY

  • Santarchy STL
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2003
      There really isn't. I tried to start one last winter
      as part or or via introducing Santarchy to StLouis,
      but I really didn't get anything started outside of
      Santarchy.

      I'm the St Louis Regional Volunteer for Burning Man,
      and sort of figured they were the same role, so I
      could just do the job once, and claim both titles, but
      I really didn't persue that plan. If you want to
      start it, that would be great. I'll support you.

      I did start the process, talking with central contact
      found at www.cacophony.com, and she was very
      supportive about my starting a lodge here in StL. In
      fact, I think she's a little disapointed that I have
      pushed it more. They were pretty excited about us
      getting some coverage in the Post Dispatch.

      -Lohr Barkley
      stlouissantarchy@...
      stlouis@...

      --- jeffroschnelle_art <jeffroschnelle_art@...>
      wrote:
      > Anybody know if there is there a STL CaCophony
      > SociEty?

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • Jeff Schnelle
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 30, 2003
        Im really interested in starting a lodge, wish there
        was one ready for some NEW YEARS EVE debauchery, but
        that's cool. Anyways if you are still interested in
        trying to get a lodge started as well, I am willing to
        help. We need a really good kick off event
        though...hmmm

        Good Job on the Santarchy
        --- Santarchy STL <stlouissantarchy@...> wrote:
        > There really isn't. I tried to start one last
        > winter
        > as part or or via introducing Santarchy to StLouis,
        > but I really didn't get anything started outside of
        > Santarchy.
        >
        > I'm the St Louis Regional Volunteer for Burning Man,
        > and sort of figured they were the same role, so I
        > could just do the job once, and claim both titles,
        > but
        > I really didn't persue that plan. If you want to
        > start it, that would be great. I'll support you.
        >
        > I did start the process, talking with central
        > contact
        > found at www.cacophony.com, and she was very
        > supportive about my starting a lodge here in StL.
        > In
        > fact, I think she's a little disapointed that I have
        > pushed it more. They were pretty excited about us
        > getting some coverage in the Post Dispatch.
        >
        > -Lohr Barkley
        > stlouissantarchy@...
        > stlouis@...
        >

        > --- jeffroschnelle_art
        > <jeffroschnelle_art@...>
        > wrote:
        > > Anybody know if there is there a STL CaCophony
        > > SociEty?

        > http://photos.yahoo.com/

        =====
        Jeff Schnelle
        Graphic Designer at large
        314.487.2547
        Reality...
        is an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
        -Albert Einstein

        http://search.yahoo.com/top2003
      • Michelle Vollmar / Pittsburgh Pipe
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 30, 2003
          What about Groundhog Day, Monday (yuck), February 2, 2004...getting close to
          Mardi Gras...just an idea

          ~Michelvis

          (314) 383-5300 x206
          (800) 325-2653 x206
          michelle@...

          =====
          Jeff Schnelle
          Graphic Designer at large
          314.487.2547
          Reality...
          is an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
          -Albert Einstein

          To visit your group on the web, go to:

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 26, 2004
            Hi michelle,
            talk about being bad. I feel pretty guilty.
            I haven't even called you back. I'm
            terribly sorry. It sounded like you had
            guilt in your voice when you left me that
            message Saturday, but I think I should feel
            bad. I know what you want, and where you
            stand. I shouldn't be pressuring you and
            teasing you. That's not very fair of me.

            I sure did have fun though!!

            :)

            Anyway: your bad, I'm bad, but I'm still
            gonna smile and hug you the next time I
            see you.

            http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html