CACoPHONY SocIETY

  • jeffroschnelle_art
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2003
      Anybody know if there is there a STL CaCophony SociEty?
    • Santarchy STL
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 29, 2003
        There really isn't. I tried to start one last winter
        as part or or via introducing Santarchy to StLouis,
        but I really didn't get anything started outside of
        Santarchy.

        I'm the St Louis Regional Volunteer for Burning Man,
        and sort of figured they were the same role, so I
        could just do the job once, and claim both titles, but
        I really didn't persue that plan. If you want to
        start it, that would be great. I'll support you.

        I did start the process, talking with central contact
        found at www.cacophony.com, and she was very
        supportive about my starting a lodge here in StL. In
        fact, I think she's a little disapointed that I have
        pushed it more. They were pretty excited about us
        getting some coverage in the Post Dispatch.

        -Lohr Barkley
        stlouissantarchy@...
        stlouis@...

        --- jeffroschnelle_art <jeffroschnelle_art@...>
        wrote:
        > Anybody know if there is there a STL CaCophony
        > SociEty?

        http://photos.yahoo.com/
      • Jeff Schnelle
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 30, 2003
          Im really interested in starting a lodge, wish there
          was one ready for some NEW YEARS EVE debauchery, but
          that's cool. Anyways if you are still interested in
          trying to get a lodge started as well, I am willing to
          help. We need a really good kick off event
          though...hmmm

          Good Job on the Santarchy
          --- Santarchy STL <stlouissantarchy@...> wrote:
          > There really isn't. I tried to start one last
          > winter
          > as part or or via introducing Santarchy to StLouis,
          > but I really didn't get anything started outside of
          > Santarchy.
          >
          > I'm the St Louis Regional Volunteer for Burning Man,
          > and sort of figured they were the same role, so I
          > could just do the job once, and claim both titles,
          > but
          > I really didn't persue that plan. If you want to
          > start it, that would be great. I'll support you.
          >
          > I did start the process, talking with central
          > contact
          > found at www.cacophony.com, and she was very
          > supportive about my starting a lodge here in StL.
          > In
          > fact, I think she's a little disapointed that I have
          > pushed it more. They were pretty excited about us
          > getting some coverage in the Post Dispatch.
          >
          > -Lohr Barkley
          > stlouissantarchy@...
          > stlouis@...
          >

          > --- jeffroschnelle_art
          > <jeffroschnelle_art@...>
          > wrote:
          > > Anybody know if there is there a STL CaCophony
          > > SociEty?

          > http://photos.yahoo.com/

          =====
          Jeff Schnelle
          Graphic Designer at large
          314.487.2547
          Reality...
          is an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
          -Albert Einstein

          http://search.yahoo.com/top2003
        • Michelle Vollmar / Pittsburgh Pipe
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 30, 2003
            What about Groundhog Day, Monday (yuck), February 2, 2004...getting close to
            Mardi Gras...just an idea

            ~Michelvis

            (314) 383-5300 x206
            (800) 325-2653 x206
            michelle@...

            =====
            Jeff Schnelle
            Graphic Designer at large
            314.487.2547
            Reality...
            is an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
            -Albert Einstein

            To visit your group on the web, go to:

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 26, 2004
              Hi michelle,
              talk about being bad. I feel pretty guilty.
              I haven't even called you back. I'm
              terribly sorry. It sounded like you had
              guilt in your voice when you left me that
              message Saturday, but I think I should feel
              bad. I know what you want, and where you
              stand. I shouldn't be pressuring you and
              teasing you. That's not very fair of me.

              I sure did have fun though!!

              :)

              Anyway: your bad, I'm bad, but I'm still
              gonna smile and hug you the next time I
              see you.

              http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html