RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Thank you for a quick response

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 17, 2007

      You already missed the 12th Night parade (jan 6)

      Banana Bike Brigade Ball - Saturday Feb 3rd  tickets available at the framery

      Skeleton Krewe Ball - Friday Feb 9th (have to get tickets from a member)

      Pet Parade – Sunday Feb 11th

      Subterranean Ball – Friday Feb 16th contact South Broadway Athletic club

      “Big Parade” – Saturday Feb 17th

      Asylum Street Spankers at Off Broadway feb 16 & 17 (not mardi gras but not to be missed)

      Lots of other ‘events’.  Get to Soulard and check it out.

      RFT will have a special MG section soon

      The getout in the post will have some info, but probably right before the events.

      www,mardigrasinc.com has limited info.