RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Thank you for a quick response

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 11, 2007

      No. I’m more of a dis-organizer.

      I do like to plan ahead to enable carefree spontaneity,

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 17, 2007
        what do you have planned for Mardi Gras?

        barbara tabor <barbaratabor@...> wrote:
        Santa knows no season.  Santarchy reigns in our hearts and groins all year long.
        Besides, Mardi Gras is upon us.

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 17, 2007

          You already missed the 12th Night parade (jan 6)

          Banana Bike Brigade Ball - Saturday Feb 3rd  tickets available at the framery

          Skeleton Krewe Ball - Friday Feb 9th (have to get tickets from a member)

          Pet Parade – Sunday Feb 11th

          Subterranean Ball – Friday Feb 16th contact South Broadway Athletic club

          “Big Parade” – Saturday Feb 17th

          Asylum Street Spankers at Off Broadway feb 16 & 17 (not mardi gras but not to be missed)

          Lots of other ‘events’.  Get to Soulard and check it out.

          RFT will have a special MG section soon

          The getout in the post will have some info, but probably right before the events.

          www,mardigrasinc.com has limited info.