RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Thank you for a quick response

  • Tina Milan
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 11, 2007
      I agree, we don't need a "special day" on the calendar
      to dress up as santa. So are you one of those people
      that organize the events?

    • Tina Milan
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 11, 2007
        Thanks for the info :)

        --- Gabriel Branch <gabriel@...> wrote:

        > You don't have to officially join to participate.
        >
        > Just be on the look out for the next thang goins on
        > and show up with your
        > bad self.
        >
        > Other related stuff to check out (Cacophony / Burner
        > related)
        >
        > Burning man www.burningman.com
        > Chiditarod www.chiditarod.org
        > Lohr was talking about doing a stl version of the
        > Idiotarod or Chiditarod
        > called the Stuhditarod..Would be cool
        > Interfuse www.midwestburners.com
        > Flipside www.burningflipside.org <== tickets on sale
        > now and must be
        > postmarked by the 13th to get em
        >

        > oh and "welcome home" and all that other hippie crap
        >
        > On 1/10/07, Tina Milan <i_am_tinas_e_mail@...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Even though the santa season is over, I would
        > like to
        > > find out more about this "cacophony society" and I
        > > have visited the website and signed up to
        > "officially join"

        > > Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from
        > people who know.
        > > Ask your question on www.Answers.yahoo.com
        > >

        > --
        > Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
        > – Alexander Hamilton

        Have a burning question?
      • Tina Milan
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 11, 2007
          Cool, thanks for the info :)

          --- Gabriel Branch <gabriel@...> wrote:

          > You don't have to officially join to participate.
          >
          > Just be on the look out for the next thang goins on
          > and show up with your
          > bad self.
          >
          > Other related stuff to check out (Cacophony / Burner
          > related)
          >
          > Burning man www.burningman.com
          > Chiditarod www.chiditarod.org
          > Lohr was talking about doing a stl version of the
          > Idiotarod or Chiditarod
          > called the Stuhditarod..Would be cool
          > Interfuse www.midwestburners.com
          > Flipside www.burningflipside.org <== tickets on sale
          > now and must be
          > postmarked by the 13th to get em
          >

          > oh and "welcome home" and all that other hippie crap
          >
          > On 1/10/07, Tina Milan <i_am_tinas_e_mail@...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Even though the santa season is over, I would
          > like to
          > > find out more about this "cacophony society" and I
          > > have visited the website and signed up to
          > "officially join"

          > > Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from
          > people who know.
          > > Ask your question on www.Answers.yahoo.com
          > >

          > --
          > Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
          > – Alexander Hamilton

          Don't pick lemons.
          See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
          http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 11, 2007

            No. I’m more of a dis-organizer.

            I do like to plan ahead to enable carefree spontaneity,

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 17, 2007
              what do you have planned for Mardi Gras?

              barbara tabor <barbaratabor@...> wrote:
              Santa knows no season.  Santarchy reigns in our hearts and groins all year long.
              Besides, Mardi Gras is upon us.

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 17, 2007

                You already missed the 12th Night parade (jan 6)

                Banana Bike Brigade Ball - Saturday Feb 3rd  tickets available at the framery

                Skeleton Krewe Ball - Friday Feb 9th (have to get tickets from a member)

                Pet Parade – Sunday Feb 11th

                Subterranean Ball – Friday Feb 16th contact South Broadway Athletic club

                “Big Parade” – Saturday Feb 17th

                Asylum Street Spankers at Off Broadway feb 16 & 17 (not mardi gras but not to be missed)

                Lots of other ‘events’.  Get to Soulard and check it out.

                RFT will have a special MG section soon

                The getout in the post will have some info, but probably right before the events.

                www,mardigrasinc.com has limited info.